The Cambridge Common mistakes at IELTS Intermediate – Advanced book series will help learners distinguish and avoid common mistakes in the IELTS test. Today, 9IELTS will introduce the article “Download the full set of Common mistakes at IELTS Intermediate – Advanced“. Let’s find out together!
Cambridge Common Mistakes at IELTS Intermediate – Advanced Review
You often come across effective IELTS study guides, ways to avoid mistakes, avoid traps during IELTS test preparation, but these are all just essential tips.
If you don’t have reasonable practice and know how to synthesize and record systematic knowledge, will you be sure to remember those mistakes? The book Common mistakes at IELTS will help you do this.
Common Mistakes at IELTS and How to avoid them is the full title of this book series. The book’s content will collect errors and guide how to avoid them. Cambridge professors compile the book through analysis and research from thousands of IELTS tests worldwide, so this will be the material to help you get a high score in the IELTS exam.
The unique feature of the book Common mistakes at IELTS Intermediate and Common mistakes at IELTS Advanced is that it collects basic mistakes and is divided into units, including errors, specific examples and exercises to practice.
In addition, the book also has an IELTS-style exercise section, these are exercises designed based on the format of the actual test, helping you to take the test effectively. At the end of the book is the answer keys.
Cambridge Common mistakes at IELTS has 2 Intermediate + Advanced books, for 2 different audiences who are just starting to learn or are at the level of band 4.0 – 5.0 IELTS and those with band 5.0 IELTS.
Cambridge Common mistakes at IELTS Intermediate
The content of the book Common mistakes at IELTS Intermediate mainly emphasizes the basic mistakes that beginners, and intermediate level people often encounter in the IELTS test.
Common mistakes are expressions, word usage, punctuation, distinguishing pairs of words that confuse meaning, usage, etc.
In one article, the author points out the mistakes and then analyzes how to use it correctly, followed by a test and practice exercises for learners to remember longer. Thanks to the combination of theory and practice, helping learners retain knowledge longer instead of just hearing words passing through their ears.
The content of the book Common mistakes at IELTS Intermediate includes 30 lessons with 30 different errors. It comes with 10 tests so that learners can systematize the knowledge they have learned.
- Are there any special times I should use the?
- Singular or plural?
- Which nouns don’t have a plural form?
- When do I use the present simple tense?
- How do I write large numbers?
- There is/there are
- Which relative pronoun should I use?
- How do I choose between and, but and or?
- Auxiliary verbs
- How do I use modal verbs?
- -ing or to + infinitive?
- Verbs after adjectives and prepositions
- The gerund or infinitive after allow, advise, make, suggest?
- Stop, try, forget and remember
- Prepositions after adjectives and nouns
- Prepositions after verbs
- Preposition of time and place
- The proposition of
- How do I make verb passives?
- When do I use the passive?
- What is a register?
- Adjectives and adverbs
- Nouns or adjectives?
- Verb confusion 1 – courses and study
- Verb confusion 2 – describing charts and figures
- Verb confusion 3 – money and problems
- Noun confusion 1 – money and work
- Noun confusion 2 – advertising, travel and young people
- When do I need to use an apostrophe?
- Common spelling errors
Cambridge Common mistakes at IELTS Advanced
Similar to Common mistakes at IELTS Intermediate, Common mistakes at IELTS Advanced also has content with 30 lessons and 10 tests. However, the book Common mistakes at IELTS Advanced PDF also focuses on using phrasal verbs, collocations, and more advanced knowledge to help learners achieve high scores in the IELTS test.
- Articles: the before general concepts
- Articles: a/an before noun phrases
- When do I use capital letters?
- When do I use when, if, and whether?
- Punctuation: commas with discourse markers
- Punctuation: using apostrophes
- Common spelling mistakes
- Spelling: one word or two?
- Adjective forms
- Using prepositions: with nouns
- Using prepositions: after verbs
- Using prepositions: describing trends and changes
- Describing statistics: using prepositions
- Describing statistics: nouns
- Describing statistics: verbs
- Number and amount
- Making comparisons
- Expressing contrast
- Countable and uncountable nouns
- Singular and plural verb forms
- It, they and them
- Verbs: being and having
- Commonly confused verbs: give/provide, join/attend
- Verb collocations
- Commonly confused nouns: habits, customs, practices
- Commonly confused nouns: effect, influence, impact
- Commonly confused nouns: time words
- Using nouns: appearance and communication
- Using nouns and adjectives: male or men?
- Using nouns and adjectives: Britain, British or Briton?
Download Cambridge Common Mistakes at IELTS Intermediate – Advanced Free
Please visit the link below to download the Cambridge Common Mistakes at IELTS Intermediate – Advanced book and start practising immediately!