The name Cambridge Practice Test for IELTS – Cambridge IELTS for short – has become so familiar to IELTS students for many generations, not only in the country but also in many other countries around the world. With this success, Cambridge University has continued the above series and published Cambridge IELTS Academic 13, a book that 9IELTS will dedicate a few lines to introduce to readers in the article below.
Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic PDF + Audio is part of a series of books of the same name, published by Cambridge University Press – one of the most prestigious publishers in the world of English language learning and language skills.
If you’re unfamiliar, Cambridge IELTS is a collection of books regarding the IELTS exam that Cambridge itself publishes each year to provide the best orientation for those who are preparing for the IELTS exam. The book comprises various topics, and by using these topics, readers can understand and comprehend the exam’s structure. This will give you more self-assurance when you engage in the “fight” with the actual exam.
Cambridge IELTS Academic 13 Review
Cambridge IELTS Academic 13 is divided into 4 main sections:
- The first part provides 4 IELTS Academic mock tests in all 4 skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. With the Listening section, there is an accompanying audio file.
- The second part is recording the Listening tests in the practice test (audio scripts).
- The third part includes answers to exercises of the Listening & Reading test sections (answer key).
- The last part is the answer sheet – sample answer sheets of skills in the IELTS test.
Each practice test in Cambridge IELTS Academic 13 is designed in the same order as in an IELTS Academic test: going from Listening to Reading, Writing and speaking. In there:
- The Reading practice test consists of 3 reading passages (3 passages) with 40 questions in total.
- The Listening test consists of 4 parts (4 sections) with a total of 40 questions.
- The Writing test includes task 1 (chart/map description) and task 2 (essay writing).
- The Speaking test consists of 3 parts with question content closely following the actual test.
Because the Cambridge 13 IELTS Academic PDF book only provides practice questions, this document is suitable for those who have mastered the exam structure and tactics for handling all tests in each skill (minimum band score of 5.0). Thus, the book is a reliable source of reference and practice for test takers before the official exam.
Pros & Cons
A big plus of Cambridge IELTS Academic 13 is that it is compiled by professional linguists and famous native IELTS experts with many years of experience in preparing questions, marking and preparing IELTS preparation materials. Academic.
Therefore, Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic PDF + Audio is a reliable document to convey your IELTS preparation journey, unlike the “unknown” books on the market that always claim “promise many things”, but in fact, ” Not much” quality.
Cambridge IELTS Academic 13 has content and format that closely follow the actual exam. It is a fact that the IELTS test has undergone some changes in terms of form and point of view. Therefore, many IELTS books are still circulating in the market even if it contains information that is not up to date.
However, with this Cambridge 13 IELTS Academic, you can be confident that no one type of test in any skill is out of date.
At the end of the book, the authors provide an audio script with an information section containing the answers marked by underlining, along with a high-quality audio file. Learners can quickly scan the answers and learn about their mistakes and the reason behind the answer.
However, Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic is designed as a practice book, which includes 4 IELTS mock tests with a complete set of 4 skills (full IELTS tests): Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Although Cambridge IELTS Academic 13 fully meets the needs of quick practice for those about to enter the exam, the book is not the right choice for those who are just starting or in the process of getting used to the different formats IELTS test format.
Cambridge IELTS Academic 13 Study Guide
As analyzed above, Cambridge IELTS Academic 13 is a book for technical practice purposes. A bright spot of the book is the source of “authentic” material and closely follows the actual IELTS test, a quality that most IELTS books on the market lack.
Therefore, learners need to take advantage of the opportunity to take the test. To take the mock test effectively, which means that you can accurately assess your current level, you need to have a serious plan that 9IELTS suggests to you:
- Set some days in the month dedicated to the practice test, arrange a quiet place, have the Listening file ready, and set the time precisely as specified in the IELTS test.
- After the time to do the test, you check the answers carefully and convert the score to a scale of 9, then study the work again and find a way to explain the wrong answers.
With that, the gaps in knowledge and test-taking techniques are revealed.
Download Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic PDF
Please visit the link below to download the Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic book and consult the book right away! Hopefully, the above information about the Cambridge Practice Test for IELTS 13 book will help you use the book effectively and have more reliable materials to refer to before the IELTS exam.
Note: Please note that these Cambridge IELTS Books 1-17 Academic + General Training were collected from different sources on the internet and gathered together to help students prepare for their upcoming IELTS exam. The website owner does not hold any responsibility for those. If you have any claims regarding any content of this website, please contact us.