IELTS Advantage Skills is a series of useful IELTS books with great ideas, tips & strategies for you to get 6.5 – 7.0 or higher. Download IELTS Advantage Speaking & Listening, Reading, Writing Skills [PDF + Audio] for free on 9IELTS.
- Title: IELTS Advantage Skills
- The book includes: A set of 3 books, divided by skill
- Authors: Richard Brown & Lewis Richards, Jon Marks, Jeremy Taylor & Jon Wright
- Status: Full PDF + AUDIO (download link at the bottom of page)
- Suitable for learners of band scores 5.0+ and above
IELTS Advantage coursebooks offer step-by-step guidance to achieving a high IELTS score of 6.5 – 7.0 or higher. Students are guided through the different stages of the IELTS papers, using lively material covering a very wide range of topics that are likely to occur in the exam.
IELTS Advantage Speaking & Listening Skills
The book IELTS Advantage Skills is a great IELTS study material for those who want to get a score of 6.5 or want to get higher in the Listening and Speaking test. Learners will be guided step-by-step through the different stages and use lively material that covers a wide range of topics commonly found in the IELTS exam.
Key features of the book IELTS Advantage Speaking & Listening skills pdf:
- The book is suitable for self-study or classroom study.
- Includes CD, audio recording and answer key.
- Provide answers and tips to help you prepare better for the Speaking session.
- Provide strategies and advice for your speaking test.
- The challenge and review section allows you to review the material and improve your skills effectively.
- Help you practise and test yourself with different questions.
- Grammar, Vocabulary, phrases, collocations, and phrase expressions related to common topics.
For the Listening section:
- Types of Listening Tests that appear in the IELTS test.
- Tips and advice to help you predict and prepare for the test.
- Provides strategies for listening effectively and getting the right information to answer questions.
- Practice exercises Listen on CD with answers.
For the Speaking section:
- Vocabulary, Grammar and expressions, and collocations related to common topics in life.
- Offers tips and common answers to help you prepare better for your Speaking.
- Provide strategies and advice for your Speaking test.
- Sample test with CD for learners’ reference.
- Help you practice on your own, and test with different sample questions.
IELTS Advantage Reading Skills
IELTS Advantage Skills provides a range of important strategies for reading and understanding text effectively, such as skimming, skimming and speed reading, to help you achieve high results in the exam.
IELTS Advantage Reading skills is a comprehensive resource to help you pass the IELTS Academic Reading Test with a band score of 6.5–7.0 or higher. The book IELTS Advantage Reading Skills Answer Key shares a series of key tips to read more effectively, helping you to achieve high results in the IELTS exam.
Each lesson in IELTS Advantage Reading Skills is divided into different sections to help you:
- Analyze some strategies for learners to make the most of their time under exams.
- Get familiar with a variety of questions from easy to complex levels.
- Develop some skills to complete the reading under the test.
- Develop some vocabulary, phrases, especially synonyms and interpretations to get good exam results.
Key features in IELTS Advantage Reading Skills:
- Suitable for self-study or classroom study
- Provides several types of Reading in the form of an IELTS test
- Practice exercises with answer keys for comparison
- Strategies to do effective Reading for each type of article
- Grammar, vocabulary and some important phrases in each practice
- Issues to keep in mind when filling out the answer sheet
- Tips for effective vocabulary skills
- How to get the most out of the dictionary
The IELTS Advantage Reading Skills PDF book offers a series of important strategies for reading more effectively and for understanding text more smoothly, such as skimming, scanning and reading techniques to help you achieve good results for IELTS Reading Tests.
IELTS Advantage Reading Skills book gives you:
- Types of Reading in the IELTS test
- Practice doing and then compare with the answer keys
- Strategies to do effective Reading in each specific type of lesson
- Grammar, vocabulary and prominent phrases in practice
IELTS Advantage Writing Skills
IELTS Advantage Writing Skills provides a complete guide to passing the writing section of the IELTS test from 6.5-7.0 and above. The book uses selected material by authors with many years of experience helping hundreds of IELTS candidates achieve high results.
You will quickly develop your confidence and fluency in producing lexical and grammatically correct writing.
Key features of IELTS Advantage Writing Skills:
- IELTS Advantage Writing Skills PDF book guides you on how to arrange and structure answers for question types of task 1, task 2 essay, the most logical and reasonable book.
- IELTS advantage writing skills key consists of a series of articles under each unit, developing vocabulary and ideas for a common topic under the exam.
- Test tips and experience of IELTS examiners
- The review and challenge section below the book helps you to improve your efficiency.
- Test types often appear in Task 1, Task 2
- How to study the topic, make an effective outline.
- IELTS Advantage Writing Skills has an essay after each unit for your reference to know what the real test requires.
- Sentence structures, vocabulary, grammar, collocations, phrases as well as writing style to do better.
- Lessons are divided into post types, topics with specific instructions for learners to achieve high band scores.
IELTS Advantage Speaking & Listening Skills book gives you:
- The book introduces the types of tests that appear in Task 1, Task 2
- Ways to analyze the topic, make an effective essay outline
- Sentence structures, vocabulary, grammar, collocations, phrases and writing styles to make your writing better
- Lessons are divided by topic, type of lesson with detailed instructions to help you get a higher band score