Academic IELTS Mike is a series of books that help you learn to improve all four skills listening, speaking, reading and writing. The book series is academically inclined, so it will be suitable for those who take the IELTS test in the Academic form. In this article, 9IELTS will introduce an overview of the series and detailed information about each book in this series. Let’s follow along!
This book series helps you practice all 4 skills to best prepare for the IELTS exam. Many students love this series because it provides useful knowledge, following the trend of real exam questions. This helps you avoid wasting time learning unnecessary rambling knowledge.
Academic IELTS Mike Review
Author Mike Wattie writes the book series, he has been teaching and judging IELTS for more than 20 years. Therefore, you can rest assured when using the book.
The book series is written very easy to understand, you can learn on your own without an extra instructor. Learners are guided meticulously step by step in the direction of hand-holding.
The book not only provides the necessary knowledge but also has effective strategies and tips. This section will help you maximize your savings and avoid making unnecessary mistakes.
IELTS Writing Step By Step
The content of the book IELTS Writing Step By Step consists of four main parts as follows:
- Introduction to the IELTS Writing test: An overview of the IELTS writing test
- Task 1: Academic Reports: Academic Reports
- Task 1 General: Letters: Write letters
- Task 2: Essay Writing: Write an essay
Upon completion of this book, you will be able to:
- Know how to solve the questions in Task 1 and Task 2;
- Have the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare well for the Writing test;
- Learn how to solve each type of problem: report, letter, essay;
- Understand the grading criteria to have an appropriate test strategy as well as not to make unnecessary mistakes;
- You will know the mistakes that candidates often make and how to avoid them so as not to lose unjust points.
The Ultimate Guide To Academic Reading
This book The Ultimate Guide To Academic Reading will give you an overview of the Reading section of the IELTS test, thereby giving you a suitable study strategy.
Specifically, the beginning of the book will answer all questions about the Reading test. From the minor details like where to fill in the answers to more in-depth content like frequently asked questions in the exam and tips and strategies.
The main contents of the book include:
- The system of 12 common types of lessons: for every kind of book, it will help learners understand the main requirements, the key to solving and how to approach the question in the right direction. There are also sample readings and accompanying questions for you to practice.
- The tests have the same structure as the real exam: After knowing 12 frequently asked questions, learners will practice with 5 tests with the same difficulty as the real exam. Surely after reviewing these 5 lessons, you will improve your score significantly.
- Add a large amount of vocabulary through reading: You will encounter readings on various topics in this book. From there, you will learn a large amount of speech through these lessons. A wide vocabulary is a premise to help you be more confident when taking the exam.
IELTS Speaking Success: Skills Strategies and Model Answers
The book IELTS Speaking Success: Skills Strategies and Model Answers table of contents includes 10 significant sections:
- Introduction: An introduction to the scoring criteria, the structure of the IELTS speaking test and what to prepare for this part;
- General strategies: Provides general strategy to do the test;
- Part one: Questions on familiar topics: Ask everyday questions in part 1 of the exam;
- Part two: Speak for 2 minutes: Elements needed to complete part 2 of the test in 2 minutes;
- Part three: The discussion: Strategies and question types in this section;
- Topics for Parts 1-3: Common topics in the 3 areas of the test;
- Grammar: Notes on grammar;
- Frequently asked questions: Frequently asked questions;
- Full Speaking test: model answers: This section will provide tests with the same difficulty as the real exam and sample answers for you to have more reference.
IELTS Listening Skills And Strategies
This book IELTS Listening Skills And Strategies will give you:
- All the skills and strategies to prepare well for the IELTS Listening test;
- Frequently asked questions and tips for solving them;
- 4 sample tests with the same difficulty as the real exam to help you practice mastering the types of questions that often appear in the test.
Download Academic IELTS Mike Free
Please visit the link below to download the Academic IELTS Mike book and start practising immediately!