IELTS Speaking Success is a book to help you practice Speaking skills to best prepare for the IELTS exam. Many students love the book because of the useful, necessary and right information according to the current trend. In this article, 9IELTS will give you a complete overview of this book, stay tuned!
The IELTS Speaking section is always said to be one of the most challenging parts of the test. Because candidates often feel awkward and hesitant to answer questions. After studying this book, learners will easily overcome the above problems.
Since the book is written entirely in English, learners need to have a certain vocabulary and knowledge of grammar to learn.
IELTS Speaking Success Review
The main content of the book includes the following information:
- Introduction to the Speaking test, its structure and scoring criteria;
- Strategies for effective homework;
- Common question types appearing in recent exam questions;
- The topics are often out;
- List of vocabulary and grammar topics needed to answer the questions;
- Sample exam questions are designed according to the trend of real exam questions.
Book Table of Contents
The book IELTS Speaking Success catalogue includes 10 significant sections:
- Introduction: An introduction to the scoring criteria, the structure of the IELTS speaking test and what to prepare for this part.
- General strategies, Part one: Questions on familiar topics, Part two: Speak for 2 minutes, Part three: The discussion: These 4 sections give the test-taking strategy and question types in the test.
- Useful Language: This section presents questions commonly used in communication between examiners and candidates.
- Topics for Parts 1-3: Common topics in 3 parts of the test
- Grammar: Grammar Notes
- Frequently asked questions: Frequently asked questions in the trial.
- Full Speaking test: model answers: The tests have the same format as the actual test and sample answers for you to have more practice material.
Pros & Cons
IELTS Speaking Success book provides a lot of important and useful information to help you pass the IELTS exam with an impressive speaking score with the following advantages:
Two special points are essential to get a high score in the speaking exam that the book provides: question-answering strategies and optimal time-use tactics. Regarding the question-answering strategy provided by the author in parts, the questions when the answer has not been found, the re-questioning, the historical sentences, the concise, no-frills expression of ideas, and still get high marks. And of course, vocabulary and structures can be used to answer the exam.
In particular, there are also frequently asked topics and sample answers in the IELTS exam to help you practice and study at home and interact with the true test first.
Another plus is that the book clearly explains the latest question types and topics in all three sections of the IELTS Speaking test.
However, this English speaking practice book is written entirely in English, so it will be difficult for those who do not have good vocabulary. It would help if you used a dictionary to assist in the learning process.
IELTS Speaking Success Study Guide
Because this is a speaking skill, you must practice with real people, not just with books. You can chat with friends or find foreigners to practice, surely your English speaking skills will improve.
For those who are just starting to learn English, 9IELTS recommends that you do not study this book, you should supplement your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary first, or find more basic books to practice.
Download IELTS Speaking Success Free
Please visit the link below to download the IELTS Speaking Success book and start practising immediately!
Due to copyright reasons, you can’t download IELTS books directly on our website, but in this file. Please like and recommend our 9IELTS Fanpage to motivate us to keep up the good work.
Leave a Reply