IELTS Recent Actual Tests May-August 2022 eBook Combo [Listening + Speaking + Reading + Writing Task 1+ Task 2]. This IELTS book series covers all sections of the IELTS Academic test: Writing (Task 1 and Task 2), Speaking, Listening, and Reading.
IELTS Listening Actual Tests [May-August 2022] eBook + Audio + Tapescripts
This book contains 30 listening tests for the IELTS Listening Recent Actual Tests. They are recent actual listening test materials. The audio files are a rich collection of a wide range of voices and native-speaker accents such as British English, Australian, American and Canadian. You also get exposed to different slang. Also, there are answer keys at the end that you can use to verify your answers. The book contains 300+ pages.
This eBook provides you with :
- 48 parts with answers (Audios+Tapescripts)
- 100+ pages
- Tips and tricks for each question type
- Signposting language example
- Multiple Choice questions
- Map Labelling
- Sentence completion/ Note completion/ Table completion
- Match questions
- The answer key for these tests by IELTS Trainers
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests with Suggested Answers [May-August 2022] – eBook
This book will teach you a very large amount of vocabulary of precisely the type that the IELTS examiners want to hear from you in the exam, covering the IELTS Speaking actual topics which appear in the IELTS tests. You must prepare to answer questions on all of these tests because they are all used in the recent IELTS tests.
This eBook includes:
- 25 part 1 topics
- 50 part 2 and 3 topics
- Sample answers by IELTS Trainers
- Vocabulary specific to each topic
- 2 Audiobooks (Reference purpose only, the audiobook doesn’t cover the same topics as in eBook )
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (May-August 2022) cover everything IELTS test-takers will need to face the IELTS examiner confidently, including highly-effective speaking strategies, advanced vocabulary, grammar, etc. Even if your Speaking skill is not perfect, you can hike your IELTS score to Band 7.0 or higher by using this eBook.
- Furnishes IELTS candidates with 110 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics, 92 IELTS Cue Cards and Part 3 Topics so that IELTS test takers sitting the test by May-August 2022 can prepare and be confident to deal with the IELTS test.
- Provides Band 9.0 Model Answers for all three parts of the test to help IELTS candidates boost their IELTS speaking scores.
- Clearly explains the latest questions and topics for all three parts of the IELTS Speaking Test from May to August 2022.
- Gives step-by-step instructions about how to respond to the different types of questions asked in the test and a wide range of topics.
- It provides a wide range of topic vocabulary and structures that can be used to answer different topics and types of questions.
This book will help you with the vocabulary that the IELTS examiners want to hear from you, covering the IELTS Speaking topics appearing in the IELTS tests from May to August 2022. It is essential to prepare yourself to answer questions on these tests because they are all used in the IELTS tests.
IELTS Reading (Academic) Actual Test with Answers [May-August 2022] – eBook
Besides the Cambridge IELTS Practice Tests series published by Oxford University Press, IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests with Answers aims to improve the overall performance of the readers. You can try reading techniques like skimming and scanning and check whether you can quickly derive a passage’s central idea. Do not skip any topic. You should approach the reading section as you would in the actual exam. You can measure the time and note down the mistakes. You can review them using the answer keys and take the necessary steps to avoid them next time. When you practice these tests, which have a high probability of getting repeated, you will be able to improve your reading skills and build confidence.
IELTS Reading Academic Actual Tests (May-August 2022) contains 25 recent IELTS actual reading tests for the Academic test of IELTS. Each of them will have three sections containing one long text with two or three different types of questions. Also, answer keys at the end can be used to verify your answers. The book contains 500+ pages.
This eBook contains:
- 12 tests (36 passages) arranged in chronological order.
- Each test contains 3 sections. Each section has 3 paragraphs and several questions below them. The answers to these questions are provided at the end of the e-book by certified IELTS Trainers.
IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic) Actual Test with Sample Answers [May-August 2022] – eBook
IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic) Actual Tests with Sample Answers (May-August 2022) contains 100 reports for the Academic module of IELTS. Each will contain a table, line graph, pie chart, or process diagram. Answers are provided for each question by IELTS Certified Trainers, which will help you score a high band in your IELTS exam.
Academic Task 1 questions can be of the following question types:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- Bar charts
- Two graphs
- Process diagrams
IELTS Writing Task 2 Actual Tests with Sample Answers [May-August 2022] – eBook
This eBook covers recent Academic IELTS writing questions. Writing and practising each essay to score a high band is crucial. This eBook will help you get an 8.0 band in your otherwise tough-to-crack IELTS Writing Test.
IELTS Writing task 2 Actual Tests with Sample Answers (May-August 2022) contains 84 recent IELTS actual writing task 2 questions. The questions are of the following types:
This eBook contains:
- 60 essays were arranged according to the essay types.
- Sample answers for each answer by IELTS Trainers.
- Strategy for each essay type.
- A model according to the strategy for each essay.