For many of you, the reading part of the IELTS test is the hardest. Don’t worry, 9IELTS will bring you a document for the IELTS Reading test. It is Teach Yourself IELTS Reading, follow the article below.
Teach Yourself IELTS Reading is a book by Richard L King – an IELTS and ESL teacher and lecturer for over 25 years. He has worked in educational institutions worldwide and teaches to all ages and learning abilities. Therefore, you can rest assured about the quality of the book’s content.
The book guides you to higher scores in the IELTS Reading test. The content is divided into 13 chapters covering all the main question types that will help you fully understand the IELTS Reading test. Articles on test-taking techniques will help you improve your reading comprehension skills. There are also two sample IELTS reading tests to gauge your level.
Teach Yourself IELTS Reading Review
This book Teach Yourself IELTS Reading will help you understand how to take the IELTS Reading test. Give learners tips on passages and test questions. The book also shows how to read quickly and techniques that will help you read quickly to make the most of your time.
Book content includes:
- Topic 1: Introduction
- Topic 2: Test yourself…
- Topic 3: Matching headings
- Topic 4: Multiple-choice questions
- Topic 5: Reading for detail: True / False / Not Given
- Topic 6: Writers’ opinions: Yes / No/ Not Given
- Topic 7: Matching information
- Topic 8: Matching features
- Topic 9: Matching sentence endings
- Topic 10: Sentence completion
- Topic 11: Diagram and chart completion
- Topic 12: Short answer questions
- Topic 13: Completing a table
In addition, there are many types of detailed exercises and specific answers to help you quickly improve and improve your knowledge. In particular, at the end of the book, there is an IELTS mock test so you can check your level. And this is a book well worth the pocket!
Teach Yourself IELTS Reading Study Guide
- It is recommended to do the Assessment task in topic 2 first. This will tell you what questions to ask.
- Read each chapter carefully and do the exercises. See the answers when you’ve finished and checked.
- Read the further development sections and follow the advice to improve your performance.
- The book’s content provides an idea of what questions you might find on the exam and advises improving.
- If you are a teacher, you may enjoy some chapters to use in class or with the students you are helping in the IELTS exam, be it classroom activities or homework.
Download Teach Yourself IELTS Reading Free
Please visit the link below to download the Teach Yourself IELTS Reading book and start practising immediately!